[go-friends] Protein network interaction visualisation with GO enrichment

Prudence prudence at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jun 13 08:13:40 PDT 2012

Hello

I am looking for someone who can talk me through how to overlay GO
enrichment information on a protein/genetic interaction network. I have
been using Cytoscape and its various plug ins extensively the past 3
months. Basically the current visualisation coupled to enrichment shows
GO terms as nodes of the network. I would like the node to be the
protein or gene and enrichment to be part of the network as shown in Fig
1-Network diagram of dosage suppression genetic interactions (from PMID
21572441)

Attempts to contact the authors has proved futile

any help appreciated

regards

Prudence Mutowo (PhD)
UniProt-GOA curator