[go-friends] GO Servers moving to a new Data Center at Stanford

Gail Binkley gail.binkley at stanford.edu
Wed Nov 21 07:48:18 PST 2012

Many GO tools and resources will be unavailable from Tuesday afternoon, November 27th , until Thursday , November 29th because we will be moving all of our servers to a new data center. This new data center will provide a more secure facility, a faster network, and a diesel generator to provide electricity in the event of a power failure.

You will be able to search the AmiGO database at http://amigo.geneontology.org during this time. However, many tools and pages, including the following, will be unavailable: the main Gene Ontology website, CVS, and the wiki.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience. Please contact us at go-helpdesk at ebi.ac.uk if you have any questions or concerns.

Gail
-----
Gail Binkley
Database Administrator SGD, ENCODE, GO, CGD, AspGD
Stanford University
gail.binkley at stanford.edu