[go-friends] Correction February not April: Register now for early bird fee: Biocuration Conference 2013

Kania, Renate Renate.Kania at h-its.org
Wed Feb 20 05:13:48 PST 2013

Dear Colleagues,

Please accept my apologies for this inattention.

Correction

The early bird registration deadline will end on February 25th for the 6th Biocuration Conference 2013, which will take place in Cambridge, UK

For more information please visit http://www.ebi.ac.uk/biocuration2013/

There is a limited number of travel fellowships available, more information you will find on the website<http://www.ebi.ac.uk/biocuration2013/content/travel-fellowships>

Online registration ends: 30th March 2013

Travel Fellowships application deadline: 1st March, 2013

Conference dates: 7-10th April 2013

2013 GMOD meeting dates: 5-6th April 2013

Ontologies with Galaxy workshop now to be held during the Biocuration conference, Monday 8th April 2013

We look forward to seeing you in Cambridge in April (7th-10th) 2013.

Apologies for 'spamming you'

This reminder has been sent to multiple mailing lists.

Apologies if you have been sent this email more than once or in error

Best regards,

The Organizing Committee

Renate Kania
Phone: +49-6221-533-218
Fax:     +49-6221-533-298

E-Mail: renate.kania at h-its.org<mailto:renate.kania at h-its.org>

HITS gGmbH
Schloss-Wolfsbrunnenweg 35
D-69118 Heidelberg

Amtgericht Mannheim / HRB 337446
Managing Directors: Dr. h.c. Dr.-Ing. E.h. Klaus Tschira, Prof. Dr.-Ing. Andreas Reuter
http://www.h-its.org