[go-friends] InterPro2GO annotations

Rachael Huntley huntley at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jun 17 04:47:53 PDT 2013

Hello,

InterPro have identified a problem with their match data in their 43.0
release. The problem impacts InterPro2GO annotations for some proteins
that were released in the UniProt-GOA annotation files on 30th May 2013
and possibly the release prior to that dated 30th April 2013.

More detail of the problem can be found here;
http://interprodb.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/problem-with-interpro-release-430.html

InterPro are working to correct the problem and we are hoping it will be
resolved for our upcoming UniProt-GOA release due next week.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

Best regards,
Rachael Huntley.

--
Project Leader
UniProt - Gene Ontology Annotation Project

Email: huntley at ebi.ac.uk
UniProt Gene Ontology Annotation Project: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/GOA
http://twitter.com/emblebi