[go-friends] PomBase user survey

Dr Midori A. Harris mah79 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Sep 18 06:44:58 PDT 2013

Dear Colleagues,

PomBase, the model organism database for fission yeast, is now conducting
a user survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NQGN39V

We welcome feedback from anyone who has used PomBase in any capacity, no
matter how frequently, nor whether you work primarily with fission yeast
biology or data.

The survey should take about 10 minutes to complete, and provides an
opportunity at the end of the survey to comment on anything we haven't
addressed specifically. All responses will help guide PomBase's future
development.

Sincerely yours,
The PomBase Staff