[go-friends] UniProt-GOA release [2014-05-13]

Tony Sawford tonys at ebi.ac.uk
Tue May 13 04:06:19 PDT 2014

UniProt-GOA release: 13 May 2014
================================

UniProt-GOA (UniProt GO Annotation) is a project run by the UniProt
group that provides assignments of gene products to the Gene Ontology
(GO) resource.

The data can be obtained via:

          EBI FTP: ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/GO/goa/

          GO FTP: ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/gene-associations/

          GO SVN: http://www.geneontology.org/GO.svn.help.shtml

For further information read: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/GOA or contact
goa at ebi.ac.uk.

Latest News

As a result of database-related issues, annotations provided by Human
Protein Atlas (HPA) were omitted from our last set of release files.
We apologise for this omission, which was not noticed until after the
files had been published, but we are pleased to say that the issue has
been rectified, and the HPA annotations have been fully restored in this
release.

Regards,
UniProt-GOA Production