[go-friends] GOC2015 Washington DC: please submit your intention to attend.

Monica Munoz-Torres mcmunozt at lbl.gov
Tue Apr 21 05:39:45 PDT 2015

Dear GOC,

As the summer draws near we would like to have an estimate of the interest
to attend the GOC meeting this fall.

In order to better produce this estimate (to most accurately reserve
rooms), we would like to kindly ask you to please write your name on the
table available in the sign up page. This IS NOT the registration for the
meeting, only a way for the GOC to have an idea of your intention to
attend. Thank you very much for signing up.

Please submit your intention to attend the GOC2015 meeting in Washington DC
at http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/Sign_Up_GOC2015

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

cheers,
~moni.

--
Mentorship Matters!