[go-friends] Biocuration 2016 - Registration now open !

Pascale Gaudet Pascale.Gaudet at isb-sib.ch
Tue Dec 1 06:31:37 PST 2015

Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce that the registration for Biocuration 2016 is now open ! Visit the conference site here: http://www.isb-sib.ch/events/biocuration2016/
or access directly the registration page at: http://www.isb-sib.ch/events/biocuration2016/registration

The conference will be held on April 10-14th, 2016.

Please note that the conference space is limited to 300 people, and some workshops/tutorials have limited space, so we encourage you to register early. Also, make sure to book your accommodation early to benefit from discounted rates. Suggestions for hotels can be found here:
http://www.isb-sib.ch/events/biocuration2016/location-accommodation

We are looking forward to seeing you in Geneva in 2016 !

Sylvain and Pascale, on behalf of the Organizing Committee