[go-friends] Cardiovascular Gene Annotation Initiative Newsletter

Lovering, Ruth r.lovering at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 06:27:17 PST 2015

Dear All
Please look at our latest <http://www.ucl.ac.uk/functional-gene-annotation/cardiovascular/newsletters/Issue26> Cardiovascular Gene Annotation Initiative Newsletter<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/functional-gene-annotation/cardiovascular/newsletters/accordion/2015/Issue28> where we welcome 2 MSc project students to the team, and discuss Rachael's progress with annotation of microRNAs.
Kind Regards
Ruth
Ruth Lovering, PhD.
Gene Annotation Coordinator