[go-friends] The 8th International Biocuration Conference: Call For Abstracts • Deadline 12 February 2015

Zhang Zhang zhangzhang at big.ac.cn
Mon Feb 2 23:51:20 PST 2015

Dear Colleagues,

On behalf of the Organizing and Scientific Committees, it is our great pleasure to invite you to the 8th International Biocuration Conference (Biocuration2015; http://biocuration2015.big.ac.cn) to be held in Beijing, China from 23-26 April 2015.

We are delighted to encourage you to participate actively in the conference and are looking forward to your scientific contributions to the following topics:

Curation and data annotation: from molecules to communities
Curation: from genotype to phenotype
Biological database, tool & framework
Drug & small molecules
Data standards & ontologies
Literature mining
Please note that the deadline for submitting an abstract is less than ten days away: 12 February 2015. To be considered for an oral presentation, please submit your abstract(s) online <http://biocuration2015.big.ac.cn/abstract-submission>.

Other useful links are listed below.

About Beijing: <http://biocuration2015.big.ac.cn/about-beijing>

Visa & Travel: <http://biocuration2015.big.ac.cn/visa-travel>

Workshops: <http://biocuration2015.big.ac.cn/workshop>

Travel Fellowships: <http://biocuration2015.big.ac.cn/travel-fellowships>

Registration: <http://biocuration2015.big.ac.cn/registration>

Should you have any questions please feel free to contact us via phone +86-10-84097845 or email biocuration2015 at big.ac.cn.

We sincerely hope you join Biocuration2015 to exchange and discuss new knowledge and technologies with the best international researchers in this exciting field of biocuration and are looking forward to welcoming you in Beijing.

With best regards,

The Biocuration 2015 Organizing Committee

This announcement has been sent to multiple mailing lists.
Apologies if you have received this email more than once or in error.