[go-friends] Save the Date! GO Meeting 2015: August 30 - September 2.

Monica Munoz-Torres mcmunozt at lbl.gov
Tue Feb 24 12:48:09 PST 2015

*Save the Date!*

Please plan to join us this fall from *August 30th through September 2nd*
for the next meeting of the Gene Ontology Consortium. We will host the
meeting at the Marvin Conference Center <http://bit.ly/1zd1KEn>, George
Washington University, at the heart of Washington, DC.

The 2015 GO meeting will include an all-day symposium open to the research
community, where we will broadcast the achievements of the members of the
consortium, as well was other research projects that highlight the use of
our resources. We will also count with the participation of our Scientific
Advisory Board.

Logistical details to follow soon. Please check back on our Meetings Page
on the GO Wiki
<http://wiki.geneontology.org/index.php/Consortium_Meetings#GO_Meetings> and
feel free to distribute the attached flier as appropriate.

See you in DC!

cheers,
~moni.

*This message will likely reach you through more than one mailing list.
Please pardon the inconvenience.*

--
Mentorship Matters!
--