[go-friends] Call for Abstracts: Network Biology SIG at ISMB 2015: DUE APRIL 22

Alexander Pico apico at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Fri Feb 27 11:00:11 PST 2015

Network Biology SIG at ISMB 2015 in Dublin, Ireland, July 10th
The Network Biology community meeting will focus on two major areas: (1) the development of network-related tools and resources, and (2) the application of network analysis and visualization in the study of biology, synthetic biology and medicine. The meeting will provide a unique interface between tool developers and users in the field of network biology. Through these complementary lenses, the meeting will bring into focus the current state of the field, its future promise and how to get there.

http://nrnb.org/netbiosig <http://nrnb.org/netbiosig>

Call for Abstracts
We invite abstracts for talks and posters We are seeking a diversity of submissions to represent the breadth and depth of the Network Biology field. Find guidelines at http://nrnb.org/netbiosig <http://nrnb.org/netbiosig>

Keynote Speakers

	Ron Shamir  <http://acgt.cs.tau.ac.il/index.php>- Do networks help in making sense of the omics data deluge? - Tel Aviv University, Israel
	Henning Hermjakob  <http://www.ebi.ac.uk/about/people/henning-hermjakob>- Open Community Standards in Proteomics and Systems Biology - The European Bioinformatics Institute (EBI), UK
	Brenda Andrews  <http://thedonnellycentre.utoronto.ca/members/brenda_andrews.html>- Global Mapping of Genetic Networks in Yeast - University of Toronto, Canada
	Florian Markowetz  <http://www.markowetzlab.org/>- Functional analysis of genetic interaction networks- University of Cambridge, UK

Important Dates
April 22: Abstract submission deadline
May 15: Notification of accepted abstracts
June 5: Early registration deadline
July 10: NetBio SIG
July 12-14: ISMB

See you there!
NetBio SIG Organizing Committee: Alexander Pico (apico at gladstone.ucsf.edu <x-msg://1524/apico@gladstone.ucsf.edu>), Scooter Morris, Gary Bader, Mario Albrecht, Natasa Przulj, Esti Yeger-Lotem, Frank Kramer, Martina Kutmon