[go-friends] The Gene Ontology issue tracker has moved to github

Chris Mungall cjmungall at lbl.gov
Tue Jul 28 16:49:10 PDT 2015

Due to ongoing issues with the SourceForge site and a general desire to
move with the times, we have migrated our ontology tracker to github.
The new URL is here:

https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/

The tracker links on the OBO Foundry page will also be updated shortly.

Please don't use the sourceforge tracker from now on. We have no way of
making this read-only, and we are not ready to close it down yet.