[go-friends] Gene Ontology user survey

Gene Ontology Consortium Survey gene.ontology at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 19 12:18:00 PDT 2015

(Apologies for cross-posting)

Dear all,

Please assist the Gene Ontology (GO) project by completing a brief
survey. The results will help us determine how we can make GO a better
tool for your work, and will be used in preparation of our grant
renewal. Completed surveys will be eligible for a prize draw.

Thank you in advance for your time,

The GO Consortium

Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/78CRWPF

--
Replies to this email address are not monitored.
To get in touch with the Gene Ontology Consortium, please contact the GO