[go-friends] New Biocurator at UCL

Lovering, Ruth r.lovering at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 05:18:41 PST 2016

Happy New Year to All

Just to let you know that we are very pleased to welcome Dr Barbara Czub to our team this week. Barbara will spend 9 months covering Nancy Campbell's maternity leave, and working with Rachel Huntley on microRNA annotations. Barbara has recently completed her PhD looking at why mutations in the ubiquitously expressed TOPORS gene cause only retinal degeneration, by identifying the TOPORS protein retinal interacting partners.

Her email address is barbara.czub.10 at ucl.ac.uk

Kind regards

Ruth

Ruth Lovering, PhD.