[go-friends] UniProt-GOA release [2016-09-19]

Tony Sawford tonys at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 19 03:40:20 PDT 2016

UniProt-GOA release: 19 September 2016
======================================

UniProt-GOA (UniProt GO Annotation) is a project run by the UniProt
group that provides assignments of gene products to the Gene Ontology
(GO) resource.

The data can be obtained via:

           EBI FTP: ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/GO/goa/

           GO FTP: ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/gene-associations/

           GO SVN: http://www.geneontology.org/GO.svn.help.shtml

For further information read: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/GOA or contact
goa at ebi.ac.uk.

Latest News

We apologise for the late arrival of this GOA release, which was caused
by unforeseen hardware problems in our data centre. These have now been
resolved, and the next release (scheduled for the week commencing 3rd
October) should be delivered on time.

Regards,
UniProt-GOA Production