[go-friends] 2017 Gene Ontology Consortium meeting + Gene and Pathway annotation jamborees

Jaiswal, Pankaj - OSU jaiswalp at science.oregonstate.edu
Tue Apr 18 09:38:51 PDT 2017

https://sites.google.com/view/goc2017

Hi Everyone,

As you all know the next GO Consortium meeting to be June 1-3, 2017.
  The regular meeting will be followed by two workshop days on Gene and
Pathway curation on June 4 and 5. We highly encourage everyone to attend
the workshops. 10-15 travel fellowships are available to help support
young researchers, graduate students, postdocs and US minorities. We are
still planning on the curation workshops and they may still happen
simultaneously on the same days for two days June 4 and 5, but with a
brief intro on June 3 afternoon.

The meeting will be hosted at Oregon State University in Corvallis, Oregon.

The meeting website is at https://sites.google.com/view/goc2017.  Please
register for the meeting (click on the Registration link in the webpage
menu), and fill in your travel information (click on the Travel link and
choose “Submit travel info”).

The website also includes travel directions.

Everyone please make their own hotel reservations by visiting the yellow
highlighted link on the page
https://sites.google.com/view/goc2017/travel/accommodation. We have a
block of 50 rooms on hold for the meeting with a deadline of May 3.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Oregon State!

Thanks,
Pankaj Jaiswal and GO directors

--
Pankaj Jaiswal, PhD