[go-friends] Senior Software Engineer opening at Phoenix Bioinformatics

Tanya Berardini tberardi at arabidopsis.org
Tue Aug 29 18:07:28 PDT 2017

*Apologies if you get this from more than one mailing list*  We're
spreading the net as widely as we can.

--------

Phoenix Bioinformatics, the non-profit organization that runs The
Arabidopsis Information Resource (TAIR), is looking for a Senior Software
Engineer to join our team.

https://my.hirehive.io/phoenix-bioinformatics/jobs/29873/senior-software-engineer-fremont-ca

If you think you might be interested, know someone who might be interested,
or can pass this link along to your network, we'd appreciate your help.

Thanks very much,

Tanya

Tanya Berardini
TAIR Curator