[go-friends] GOA release [2017-12-20]

Tony Sawford tonys at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Dec 20 06:34:20 PST 2017

GOA release: 20 December 2017
=============================

GOA (GO Annotation) is a project run by EMBL-EBI that provides
assignments of gene products to the Gene Ontology (GO) resource.

The data can be obtained via:

           EBI FTP: ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/GO/goa/

           GO FTP: ftp://ftp.geneontology.org/pub/go/gene-associations/

           GO SVN: http://www.geneontology.org/GO.svn.help.shtml

For further information read: http://www.ebi.ac.uk/GOA or contact
goa at ebi.ac.uk.

PLEASE NOTE:

As a result of production issues, the GAF version of the full
goa_uniprot annotation set
(ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/GO/goa/UNIPROT/goa_uniprot_all.gaf.gz)
is the one that was generated as part of the previous GOA release (dated
22 November 2017); the GPAD version of the annotation set
(ftp://ftp.ebi.ac.uk/pub/databases/GO/goa/UNIPROT/goa_uniprot_all.gpa.gz)
is, however, up to date.

We will update goa_uniprot_all.gaf as soon as we can, when the
production issues have been resolved.

Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Regards,
The GOA Production Team