[go-friends] Proposal to obsolete GO:0045093: interleukin-18 alpha subunit binding and GO:0045094 interleukin-18 beta subunit binding

Harold Drabkin Harold.Drabkin at jax.org
Mon Apr 16 13:25:57 PDT 2018

Hello
The proposal has been made to obsolete the following two terms:
GO:0045093: interleukin-18 alpha subunit binding; GO:0045094 interleukin-18 beta subunit binding
The reason for obsoletion  is that IL18 is a single protein; it has no subunits.
There are 0 experimental annotations to this term. There are 0 InterPro2GO mappings to this term. Any comments can be added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/15555#issuecomment-381503336
We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We'd like to proceed and obsolete this term on  4/21/2018 *** Unless objections are received by 4/21/2018 , we will assume that you agree to this change. ***

Harold J Drabkin, Ph.D.
Senior Scientific Curator
Mouse Genome Informatics
The Jackson Laboratory