[go-friends] Ontology-ticket-closing marathon

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Feb 7 01:32:07 PST 2018

Dear all,

Next week the ontology editors are meeting to focus on resolving as many tickets as possible. We kindly request that between now and the end of next week you make a special effort to answer any questions that we may address (to the whole group or to individual people) to help us make decisions about some of these tickets.

Thank you in advance for your participation !

All the best,

Pascale