[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: 'GO:0046609 voltage-gated sulfate antiporter activity'

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Thu Apr 4 01:11:53 PDT 2019

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0046609 voltage-gated sulfate antiporter activity’. The reason for obsoletion is that there is no evidence that this function exists.

There are no annotations, no mappings to this term. This term is not in any subsets (slims).

Any comments can be  added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/17122.
We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on April 8th, 2019.
Unless objections are received by April 8th, 2019, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale