[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0015634 lipopolysaccharide exporter activity

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Mon Apr 29 08:09:09 PDT 2019

Hello,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0015634 lipopolysaccharide exporter activity'. The reason for obsoletion is that 'export' represents a process, not a function.

There are no annotations to this term, no mappings, this term is not in any subsets.

Any comments can be added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/17202
We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on May 6th, 2019.
Unless objections are received by May 6th, 2019, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale