[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0098504 DNA 3' dephosphorylation involved in DNA repair' and GO:0098503 DNA 3' dephosphorylation

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Tue Dec 3 03:29:42 PST 2019

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0098504 DNA 3' dephosphorylation involved in DNA repair' and GO:0098503 DNA 3' dephosphorylation.  The reason for obsoletion is that these terms represents molecular functions, and not a specific coordinated process. There are 2 EXP annotations to GO:0098504 (being reviewed), and no annotations to GO:0098503.

There is one InterPro mapping:   InterPro:IPR006550 @happy-lorna
This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comments can be added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18320.

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on December 10th, 2019. Unless objections are received by December 10th, 2019, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale