[go-friends] Proposal to obsolete GO:0061466 plasma membrane part of cell junction

Kramarz, Barbara barbara.kramarz at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Nov 6 03:59:16 PST 2019

Dear All,

The proposal has been made to obsolete: GO:0061466 plasma membrane part of cell junction

The reasons for obsoletion are that:

  1.  there are no GO annotations to this term; and
  2.  the term represents a GO-CAM.

There are no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subset(s).

The term has the taxon constraint: Never in Taxon: Fungi (4751).

Any comments can be  added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18124

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on November 14th 2019.

Unless objections are received by November 13th 2019, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks,
Barbara

[cid:26786fd5-4a5a-4cbf-872a-3cb07f0031b0]
Twitter: @UCLgene<https://twitter.com/uclgene?lang=en>
<https://twitter.com/uclgene?lang=en>