[go-friends] Proposal to obsolete GO:0005928 apical hemi-adherens junction

Kramarz, Barbara barbara.kramarz at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 18 04:55:19 PST 2019

Dear All,

The proposal has been made to obsolete: GO:0005928 apical hemi-adherens junction

The reason for obsoletion is that this term has not been used for GO annotation at all since 2001 when it was created, it has no children, it is not a part of any subset/slim.

This obsoletion will be done together with ontology revisions of other related terms and the necessary annotation reviews, described in the tickets referenced in the GH obsoletion issue<https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18183>.

Any comments can be added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18183

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on Tuesday 26th November 2019.

Unless objections are received by Monday 25th November 2019, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks,
Barbara

[cid:62f39056-6fec-43c6-8d3b-9ab9e7dfbd64]
Twitter: @UCLgene<https://twitter.com/uclgene?lang=en>