[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: activation of MAPK activity involved in innate immune response & related terms

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Tue Oct 15 08:16:20 PDT 2019

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete the following terms:

GO:0035419    activation of MAPK activity involved in innate immune response
GO:0035422    activation of MAPKKK activity involved in innate immune response
GO:0035421    activation of MAPKK activity involved in innate immune response

The reason for obsoletion is that these terms should be represented using GO-CAM models.
There are no annotations to these terms. Those terms are not present in any slims.

Any comments can be added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18000

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on October 21st, 2019. Unless objections are received by October 21st, 2019, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale