[go-friends] Proposal to obsolete: interspecies quorum sensing (GO:0052097) & intraspecies quorum sensing (GO:0052100)

Karen Christie Karen.Christie at jax.org
Mon Oct 21 14:13:09 PDT 2019

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete: interspecies quorum sensing (GO:0052097) & intraspecies quorum sensing (GO:0052100). The reason for obsoletion is that these terms are unnecessary grouping terms.

There are 0 annotations to either of these terms.

There are 0 InterPro2GO mappings to these terms.

These terms are NOT included in any subsets.

Any comments can be  added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/17756

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete these terms on October 29th. Unless objections are received by October 28th, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks,

Karen

--
Dr. Karen R. Christie
Senior curator, Mouse Genome Informatics

---