[go-friends] Proposal to obsolete 'modulation of symbiont cell wall strengthening involved in entry into host' and positive and negative children

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Fri Oct 25 07:28:57 PDT 2019

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete
* GO:0075049 modulation of symbiont cell wall strengthening involved in entry into host
* GO:0075051 negative regulation of symbiont cell wall strengthening involved in entry into host
* GO:0075050 positive regulation of symbiont cell wall strengthening involved in entry into host

The reason for the obsoletion is that there is no evidence that those processes exist.

There are no annotations or mappings to those terms. Those terms are not present in any subsets.

Any comments can be added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18056

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on October 31st, 2019. Unless objections are received by October 31st, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale