[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0097299 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity involved in plant-type hypersensitive response

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Oct 30 09:56:23 PDT 2019

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete
GO:0097299 cysteine-type endopeptidase activity involved in plant-type hypersensitive response

The reason for obsoletion is that this term should be captured as a GO-CAM model.

There are no annotations or mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comments can be added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18011

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on November 5th, 2019. Unless objections are received by November 5th, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale