[go-friends] Proposal to obsolete GO:0033662 modulation by symbiont of host defense-related protein level and its children

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Fri Apr 3 09:09:38 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete
* GO:0033662 modulation by symbiont of host defense-related protein level and its children:
* GO:0033663 negative regulation by symbiont of host defense-related protein level
* GO:0033664 positive regulation by symbiont of host defense-related protein level

The reason for obsoletion is that this is a readout, and annotations should be made to more informative terms.

There are 4 annotations to this term, see https://github.com/geneontology/go-annotation/issues/2916

There are no mappings, this term is not present in any subsets.

You can comment in the ticket:
https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19194

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed with the obsoletion this term on April 8th, 2020. Unless objections are received by April 8th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale