[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0062198 rDNA replication pause site heterochromatin

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Fri Apr 3 09:14:44 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:0062198 rDNA replication pause site heterochromatin. The reason for obsoletion is that this is not a specific cellular component, it is a type of sequence, which should be captured with a Sequence Ontology term.

There are no annotations, no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subset.

You can comment in the ticket:
https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19178

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed with the obsoletion this term on April 8th, 2020. Unless objections are received by April 8th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale