[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:1905112 regulation of centromere clustering at the mitotic nuclear envelope and child

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Tue Apr 7 05:27:23 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete
GO:1905113 positive regulation of centromere clustering at the mitotic nuclear envelope
GO:1905112 regulation of centromere clustering at the mitotic nuclear envelope

The reason for obsoletion is that this represents a phenotype. There are no annotations, no mappings, and those terms are not present in any subsets.

You can comment in the ticket:
geneontology/go-ontology#19227 <https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19227>
We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed with the obsoletion this term on April 10th, 2020. Unless objections are received by April 10th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale