[go-friends] Moving On

Kramarz, Barbara barbara.kramarz at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Apr 7 12:46:13 PDT 2020

Hello All,

Just a note to say it’s been wonderful working with you all over the last 4 years (and a quarter!) and meeting face-to-face during the GO Consortium meetings. I have recently accepted the position of a lecturer at a private university, and so I will be leaving UCL, and therefore also the GO Consortium, on 17th April 2020. I am very happy to have had the opportunity to contribute to GO over the recent years. If you’d like to keep in touch, my gmail is: czub.barbara at gmail.com<mailto:czub.barbara at gmail.com>.

Best wishes and stay safe,

Barbara

Barbara Kramarz, PhD
Scientific Curator
[cid:4fd11ceb-e45a-403b-98a0-4946d352e8ca]
Twitter: @UCLgene<https://twitter.com/uclgene?lang=en>