[go-friends] UCL-GO annotation newsletter

Lovering, Ruth r.lovering at ucl.ac.uk
Tue Dec 1 09:40:31 PST 2020

 Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the latest newsletter for the UCL functional gene annotation group funded by Alzheimer's Research UK. The newsletter provides a summary of our ARUK-funded GO annotation progress. We also wish Shirin good luck in her new role at EMBL-EBI and welcome 3 more students who will submit GO annotations.

All the best

Ruth

Professor Ruth Lovering,  Gene Annotation Coordinator

[signature_2048813708]<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/functional-gene-annotation>  Twitter: @UCLgene

Pre-clinical & Fundamental Science, Institute of Cardiovascular Science
University College London, Rayne Building, 5 University Street, London WC1E 6JF.
Tel: 44-20-7679-6965; Skype: ruthlovering