[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0052161 modulation by symbiont of defense-related host cell wall thickening and children

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Sun Feb 2 23:44:44 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete
-  GO:0052161 modulation by symbiont of defense-related host cell wall thickening
 and its children:
- GO:0052105 induction by symbiont of defense-related host cell wall thickening
- GO:0052189 modulation by symbiont of defense-related host cell wall callose deposition
-  GO:0052109 induction by symbiont of defense-related host cell wall callose deposition
- GO:0052202 negative regulation by symbiont of defense-related host cell wall callose deposition

The reason for obsoletion is that this is a host, not a symbiont process, but is formulated as a symbiont process.

There are no annotations, no mappings to those terms. Those terms are no present in any subsets.

https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18726.

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are a few annotations we’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 7th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 7th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale