[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0044607 disruption by symbiont of host endothelial cells

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Mon Feb 3 01:13:08 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0044607 disruption by symbiont of host endothelial cells'. The reason for obsoletion is that the cell type should be captured as an extension.

There are no annotations and no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comment may be added to the ticket:

https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18721.

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are a few annotations we’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 7th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 7th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale