[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0052157 modulation by symbiont of microbe-associated molecular pattern-induced host innate immune response

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Tue Feb 11 01:23:23 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0052157 modulation by symbiont of microbe-associated molecular pattern-induced host innate immune response’.

The reason for obsoletion is that this term has been misused to annotate proteins that are recognized by host innate immune receptors.

There are 3 EXP annotations (disputed).

There are no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comment may be added to the ticket:

https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18808 <https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18808>.

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are a few annotations we’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 17th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 17th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale