[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: regulation by symbiont of entry into host

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Tue Feb 11 01:36:46 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete

GO:0052374 negative regulation by symbiont of entry into host
GO:0075056 negative regulation of symbiont penetration peg formation for entry into host
GO:0075200 negative regulation of symbiont haustorium neck formation for entry into host
GO:0075204 negative regulation of symbiont penetration hypha formation for entry into host

The reason for obsoletion is that there is no evidence that this process exists.
There are no annotations and no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comment may be added to the ticket:https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18779

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are a few annotations we’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 17th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 17th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale