[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0051705 multi-organism behavior

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Tue Feb 11 02:07:50 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:0051705 multi-organism behavior. The reason for obsoletion is that this is an unnecessary grouping term.

There are no annotations and no mappings to this term. This term is present in the goslim_pir, but so is the parent 'multi-organism process GO:0051704', so no action is needed for now.

Any comment may be added to the ticket:https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18810

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are a few annotations we’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 17th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 17th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale