[go-friends] GO:0052217 aerotaxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Feb 12 01:00:13 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete:

GO:0052217 aerotaxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052117 aerotaxis in host environment
GO:0052237 aerotaxis in other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052238 aerotaxis on or near other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052222 negative aerotaxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052220 positive aerotaxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
The reason for obsoletion is that those terms combine a process and a location, and there is no evidence those are different processes from the parent GO:0009454 aerotaxis.

There are no annotations and no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comment may be added to the ticket:geneontology/go-ontology#18819 <https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18819>
We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 17th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 17th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale