[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0052115 energy taxis in host environment and children

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Feb 12 07:44:16 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0052115 energy taxis in host environment' and its children:

GO:0052225    energy taxis on or near other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052224    energy taxis in other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052218    positive energy taxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052219    negative energy taxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052145 negative energy taxis on or near host
GO:0052146 positive energy taxis on or near host

The reason for obsoletion is that this represents a process and a location, and the location should be captured as an extension.

There are no annotations and no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comment may be added to the ticket:https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18825

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are a few annotations we’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 17th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 17th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale