[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0052217 aerotaxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Wed Feb 12 07:47:39 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:0052217 aerotaxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction

and children:
GO:0052117 aerotaxis in host environment
GO:0052237 aerotaxis in other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052238 aerotaxis on or near other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052222 negative aerotaxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction
GO:0052220 positive aerotaxis in environment of other organism involved in symbiotic interaction

The reason for obsoletion is that this represents a process and a location, and the location should be captured as an extension.

There are no annotations and no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comment may be added to the ticket: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18819

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are a few annotations we’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 17th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 17th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale