[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0052195 movement on or near other organism involved in symbiotic interaction' and children

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Fri Feb 14 09:21:37 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete:
GO:0052195 movement on or near other organism involved in symbiotic interaction'
GO:0052127 movement on or near host
GO:0075230 spore movement on or near host
GO:0075231 modulation of spore movement on or near host
GO:0075233 negative regulation of spore movement on or near host
GO:0075232 positive regulation of spore movement on or near host

GO:0075234 zoospore movement on or near host
GO:0075235 modulation of zoospore movement on or near host
GO:0075237 negative regulation of zoospore movement on or near host
GO:0075236 positive regulation of zoospore movement on or near host

The reason for obsoletion is that those terms represent both a process and a location.

There are no annotations and no mappings to those term. Those terms are not present in any subsets.

https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18855

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 21st, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 21st, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale