[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: 'GO:0045297 post-mating behavior'

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Mon Feb 24 06:25:55 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete 'GO:0045297 post-mating behavior'. The reason for obsoletion is that this term is not precisely defined.

Annotations have been removed. There are no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comments can be made to the ticket:  https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/18877

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 28th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 28th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale