[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: process resulting in tolerance to x

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Fri Feb 28 06:47:12 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete the following terms:

GO:1990370 process resulting in tolerance to aldehyde
GO:1990371 process resulting in tolerance to phenol
GO:1990372 process resulting in tolerance to organic acid
The reason for obsoletion is that those terms do not represent a clear process. There are no annotations or mappings to those terms. Those terms are not present in any subsets.

There are no annotations and no mappings to those term. Those terms are not present in any subsets.

geneontology/go-ontology#19001 <https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/19001>
We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on March 6th, 2020. Unless objections are received by March 6th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale