[go-friends] Obsoletion notice GO:0044402 competition with other organism

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Fri Jan 17 09:18:37 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:0044402 competition with other organism. The reason for obsoletion is that this term is outside the scope of GO.

There are no annotations and not mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comments can be added to the issue: https://github.com/geneontology/go-ontology/issues/

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. We’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on January 24th, 2020. Unless objections are received by January 24th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale