[go-friends] Obsoletion notice: GO:0062178 stationary phase

Pascale Gaudet pascale.gaudet at sib.swiss
Thu Jan 30 05:39:19 PST 2020

Dear all,

The proposal has been made to obsolete GO:0062178 stationary phase. The reason for obsoletion is that this process does not exists, but is an artifact of growing microorganisms in laboratory cultures.

There are no annotations and no mappings to this term. This term is not present in any subsets.

Any comments can be added to the ticket: geneontology/go-ontology/18275.

We are opening a comment period for this proposed obsoletion. Since there are a few annotations we’d like to proceed and obsolete this term on February 4th, 2020. Unless objections are received by February 4th, 2020, we will assume that you agree to this change.

Thanks, Pascale