[go-friends] UCL Gene Ontology annotation quarterly newsletter

Lovering, Ruth r.lovering at ucl.ac.uk
Mon Jun 1 08:54:11 PDT 2020

Sorry with attachment

From: "Lovering, Ruth" <r.lovering at ucl.ac.uk>
Date: Monday, 1 June 2020 at 16:46
To: "Lovering, Ruth" <r.lovering at ucl.ac.uk>
Subject: UCL Gene Ontology annotation quarterly newsletter

Dear All

Please find attached the latest newsletter for the UCL functional GO annotation initiative funded by Alzheimer's Research UK. The newsletter provides a summary of our ARUK-funded GO annotation progress and our annotation of the transporters at the blood-brain barrier. Also a summary of the progress we (Pascale Gaudet, UCL team, Colin Logie and GOC members) have been making reviewing transcription regulators. We also wish Barbara good luck in her new role as a Lecturer and welcome 2 more students who will submit GO annotations as part of their MSc.

Kind Regards,

Ruth

Professor Ruth Lovering,  Gene Annotation Coordinator

[signature_502888628]<http://www.ucl.ac.uk/functional-gene-annotation>  Twitter: @UCLgene

Pre-clinical & Fundamental Science, Institute of Cardiovascular Science
University College London, Rayne Building, 5 University Street, London WC1E 6JF.
Tel: 44-20-7679-6965; Skype: ruthlovering