[go-friends] Searching with AND

Ed Siefker ebs15242 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 09:55:33 PDT 2020

This seems like a very simple thing, but I haven't been able to figure
out how to do it.

I want a list of gene products that match both GO:0070403 AND GO:0004745.

I've tried QuickGO, and it gives me a list of gene products that match
GO:0070403 OR GO:0004745.  I can't find any way to make it give me the
intersection of these sets.

I've tried AmiGO, and each individual GO term gives me appropriate
gene products.  When I provide both GO terms, it gives me a list of
gene products that match neither.   Why does it return Dopamine
Receptors, when I'm searching for retinol dehydrogenase activity and
NAD+ binding?

This is pretty confusing, am I using the wrong tools?  Thanks
-Ed